1) Registration for the Children’s Cosplay Contest will not be online. Participants can sign up as a contestant during regular operation hours of the 2018 Soda City Comic Con August 25 & 26th.
2) NO entries will be accepted after 1:30pm on Sunday August 26, 2018.
3) NO Registration fee required.
1.) Registration for the Children’s Cosplay Contest will commence at 10:00 am on Saturday, August 25, 2018 and officially closes at 1:30 pm on Sunday, August 26, 2018. No contestants will be allowed to register after 1:30 pm.
2.) All contestants must check-in for the Children’s Cosplay Contest at the Cosplay Contest Information Booth (located in front of the Lexington Room) on Sunday August 26, 2018 no later than 3:00 pm. Sorry, No Exceptions.
3.) Contestants must be in costume no later than 3:30 pm on Sunday August 26, 2018, at Children’s Cosplay Contest Venue hosted in the Lexington Room at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
(No registration fee required.)
**NOTE**: Prizes must be collected by the winning Cosplayer(s) on the same day that the contest is held.
CHILDREN’S COSPLAY COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The Children’s Cosplay Contest is open to any individual between the ages of 0-16.
2. The maximum number of participants for the Children’s Cosplay Contests: 100
During registration, any information received will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be passed on to any third parties.
3. Costumes may be handmade or store bought. Characters depicted can be original or pop culture related.
4. All props must be presented to Staff at the Cosplay Contest Information Booth (located in front of the Lexington Room) upon contestant check-in for the contest. Failure to present your weapons – even seemingly harmless ones – may result in your entry being removed and you may be escorted from the premises.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to adjust the rules, terms or conditions of this competition in any way they see fit and disqualify any participant for non-compliance with the rules and regulations herein.
6. Permission is granted to the Organizers to use the contestants in costumes photographed or filmed during the contest for future promotions.